Take Your Brokerage to the Next Level with ALISS
The Automated Life Insurance Sales System (ALISS) is a state-of-the-art customer relationship management (CRM) system for life insurance agents and agencies. It has emerged as the most innovative and agile method of selling life insurance among industry professionals. ALISS allows you to track and maintain your client interaction from initial quote to completed application all the while providing insights that increase sales.
ALISS offers agents the ability to become more efficient sales professionals through streamlining work procedures in the life insurance business. ALISS displays related sales activities/purchase history, identifies further revenue opportunities, and generates sharable customer data, while charting your actual sales progress in relation to your stated goals; it also produces reliable client-status report and manages partner/vendor relationships. In total ALISS eliminates many redundant operations typical to life insurance sales; agents are freed to focus on selling life insurance, rather than paperwork. In operation, ALISS offers:
- website construction, with price quote page
- one platform for generating these quotes and completing applications
- ordering medical exams for customers
- tracking customer interactions
- developing forecasts suitable for lead generation, customer retention, and revenue estimates
- program automated activities, communications, follow-ups that produce best-practice response
- personalized communications
- integration of purchased leads
- nearly paperless processes
ALISS simplifies and updates life insurance sales workflow applications and processes, providing enhanced and faster client service, which helps you generate more sales. The ALISS package allows agents ready access to information like client purchase history and potential profit centers originating from sales programs. ALISS ensures the data sales personnel need to accurately measure the progress of their efforts with respect to the designated objectives of a life insurance sales’ program. In a market where demand for life policies is expected to increase by as much as 20% in the coming years, ALISS is the ideal way to beat the competition.